Monday, September 28, 2009

I bet you can guess one thing i harvested yesterday!

HPIM5660

this is rumbley checking it out,

HPIM5659

wisteria and earl were interested too…

HPIM5667

patrick star snagged a leaf to roll on….

HPIM5663

as did rose marie…

HPIM5665

but she was soon joined by dandelion, violet joy and earl….

HPIM5672

she tried to escape to the bed with it, but hyacinth bouquet followed her…

HPIM5666

then hyacinth went to check out violet joys leaf.

if you guessed catnip, you would be right!!lol the one really great thing about all the rains and cooler temps as i have been able to get numerous cuttings from some of the herbs! i adore using catnip for the children and myself and as you can see, it meets with the kitties approval also!!

big herbal and honey hugs to all who visit comfrey cottages!

3 comments:

Rita M said...

No Leslie we don't know - LOL
Beautiful cat's you have there my friend.

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Those kitties have it good!

Lisa said...

Gosh I LOVE these photos!

You are inspiring me to post about my babies again too! And you remind me that I DO all ready have one herb growing at my house. It's the about the only new thing I've planted here. :)